Friday, October 18, 2019

Thought Eater Podcast: Five Minute Friday: My Biggest Weakness as a GM

Self-reflection is important. Today on the podcast, I discuss what I consider to be my biggest weakness as a GM. I am hoping to do a follow-up episode next week with listener feedback, so please leave a message on the Anchor app or a comment here about what you consider your biggest weakness as a GM, and I will feature it on next week's show.



If you enjoy my free zinepodcast, and/or blog, please consider supporting my work for only $1 per month.


1 comment:

  1. One of my biggest DM cheats is that I never target the player's pets or horses, especially if they seem to like them. I also never mess with unattended packs and such. No one has ever noticed or has bothered to call me out for it.

    ReplyDelete