Friday, July 26, 2019

My Daughter's One Page Dungeon Entry is a Winner (FREE PDF)

So it looks like my daughter's entry for this year's One Page Dungeon Contest is one of the winners! The winners have been announced HERE. She was SO excited when I told her. It was completely her idea; I even used her exact wording. I know I am biased, but I really think she did have some cool ideas, and her map...well her map is flat-out awesome.


You can download a copy of her adventure HERE.

Congrats to the other folks who participated; "win" or "lose", it is a wonderful thing to participate in, and the compilations make for some of the coolest gaming material in the hobby.

If you enjoy my free zinepodcast, and/or blog, please consider supporting my work for only $1 per month. 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Violet! I especially like how the sorcerer pretends to be dead to fool the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! How cute! I do really like the idea of a moving mountain and the idea of a dead rose that stands straight. Its just kind of a creepy image that I think is a a more visceral image of undeath than any I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Congratulations to your daughter, and to you as proud pop! Looks like she's an excellently creative chip off an excellently creative block!

    ReplyDelete