Saturday, July 13, 2019

Free and Pay-What-You-Want 5e DMs Guild Highlights: Week Ending 7.13.19

Every week, talented creators upload products to the DMs Guild, pricing them as free or pay-what-you-want in order to reach customers. Dozens of new free and pwyw products are added each week alone. It is a lot to sort through. My hope is that highlighting a few of each week's best supplements will help the designers get the attention they deserve.

You can find previous posts in this series HERE.



Politics of Karrnath from Joseph Meehan



Having previously brought us a Breland supplement, here Meehan turns their sights to Karrnath. These are brief gazetteers, but they cover a lot of ground. Includes a couple of new magic items and a new spell. If you are running an Eberron game, grab it.



The Raven's Rocks from Green Bird RPGs


I have mentioned several of Green Bird RPGs mini-supplements for Undermountain before. They do these cool add-on encounters that you can basically plop down anywhere into existing adventures. They have moved on from Halaster's demense to Saltmarsh. I love these.



Mike's Free Maps Collection #6 from Michael LaBossiere



I am ashamed of how many maps I have saved to my hard drive at this point, but that didn't stop me from downloading these.



DM City Book from Joshua Raxter



This is sort of like a character sheet for cities. Might be useful if you need help organizing your notes.



The Cultist's Cookbook from Fletch Helle and Brad Berthiaume



Cults in real life? No thanks. Cults in D&D? Sign me up. This is a really nice sourcebook filled with backgrounds, threats, items, a bunch of new spells, and the Cultist class.


If you enjoy my free zinepodcast, and/or blog, please consider supporting my work for only $1 per month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment